Friday, March 13, 2009

Back from the Trek

Hi Everyone,
Just got back from the 3-day, 2-night jungle trek somewhere about an hour from Chiang Mai. I won't write much now but there should be something decent from me tomorrow while I hang out while the photos are backing up. I told my mom she should begin to worry if she hasn't heard from me in 8 days, but it's been 3 or 4 so I wanted to check in a little bit.

Much more tomorrow, but the trek was an absolute blast. There were about 14 of us with 2 of the coolest guides around. Among the group were representatives from the Czech Republc, Ireland, Wales, England, Italy. I was the only American.

Thanks for the notes. Some of you are having trouble signing in or commenting and I'm not sure how to help. Maybe keep trying.

"See you when you see me" -Mr. Tarzan

5 comments:

PP said...

hi max! wow this all sounds so amazing. its making me more and more excited to see japan. so thanks. and its something good to read here in the office. so thanks again i guess.

Unknown said...

sounds good. all quiet here, except that Jane quit her job. see if this works, which my last attempt didn't. dad

Unknown said...

Hi Manny. What are you wearing in the jungle? Any bites or creatures? This is all hard for me to imagine, never having been in such a place. Sound crazy in a good way. love, ma

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

I've set up my own account, so I'll be keeping in close contact. ma